HOW TO REGISTER
Registration is now closed.
* All presenters must register before April 30, 2016 – the Early Bird deadline, so we can complete and publish the Final Program for the 2016 Conference.
- Presentations with no registered presenters before the deadline will be excluded from the final program.
WHAT DO MY FEES INCLUDE?
Your registration fees include:
- Participation in the 4-day conference
- 2 year membership with ITC Organization
- Welcome Reception (& fireworks!) on July 1
- Nutrition breaks & lunches throughout the conference
Early Bird rates expire on April 30, 2016. All fees are in Canadian Dollars (CAD$).
|Registration Type||Early Bird
by April 30
from May 1
|Student – Category A**||$350||$400|
|Student – Category B**||$300||$350|
|Student – Category C**||$250||$300|
PAYMENT OF FEES
All registration fees are in Canadian dollars, you can find current exchange rates at x-rates.com.
*The list of countries eligible for fee reduction is available here.
** Students must be full time and provide Student ID plus confirmation of status from a supervisor or department head when checking-in at the conference registration table.
Delegate categories are as per the World Bank Economic Categories. Find your registration category.
- Category A = High Income Countries
- Category B = Medium Income Countries
- Category C = All Other Countries
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Cancellations must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received on our before April 30, 2016 will be refunded at 50% of the paid conference fees. For cancellations received after April 30, refunds are no longer possible. You can choose to let another person participate in your place. Please notify the conference office of this change by email at email@example.com.
All international delegates should review the information on Visa Information webpage and follow the necessary steps if a visa is required. Note that all registrations fees must be paid in full before we can issue a Visa Support Letter.
CAN WE HELP?
If you require assistance with registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.822.2013.